aberdeen-music

Your favourite Grindcore bands

rune

Guest Nikola Tesla

Mine are:

Napalm Death, Capitalist Casualties, Discordance Axis, Nasum, Carcass Grinder, Yacopsae, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Agolathes, early Carcass and The daughters.

Oops forgot to list one: Evacuating Heaven they rule :up: (Joke)

Mine are:

Napalm Death' date=' Capitalist Casualties, Discordance Axis, Nasum, Carcass Grinder, Yacopsae, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Agolathes, early Carcass and The daughters.[/quote']

Cool haven't heard Capitalist Casualties, Carcass Grinder, Yacopsae, Agolathes.

Napalm death own :)

Really want to see them live

im not the biggest grind fan in the world (im more a meloic type of guy)

but i do like the some of the older bands like Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Napalm death.

i also like the newer bands with something new to add that dont simply rip off the obove list (i think a hell of a lot of grind is the same) these better bands being nasum, pig destroyer and...Spike pile driver \m/

I could start being anal and seperate all abdns into sub genres liek powerviolence, grindcore, mathcore, screamo and crustgrind, bbut I wont.

Assuck, Yacopsae, Nasum, Quattro Stagioni, The Suicide Handbook, Catheter, Carcass, Napalm Death, Spazz, The Process, Anal Cunt, Brutal truth, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Shank, Mexican Bandit Moustache(yes, Tom fucking owns!), 324, Today is the Day, The Confusion of a Raped Animal, Gigantic Brain, Mike Hunt, Fastard, Fuck...I'm Dead, Rotten Sound, Abbadon Incarnate, Cephalic Carnage, Captain Cleanoff, the Locust and many others.

and most of all Pig Destroyer and Agoraphobic Nosebleed

oooh, Filthpact are playing with Daughters in Munich next month. Lets hope they aint pretentious wankers.

Guest allsystemsfail

While I gotta say that I'm not that big on grindcore - most of it leaves me pretty cold, I will say Napalm Death - the folks that defined the genre.

Assuck? Yeah, they're pretty cool. Anyone not heard them, then check out their debut Anti Capital. Misery Index ain't bad either.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

to keep it simple lets just keep definitions to thrash/grind/powerviolence/death etc and i'll say

the locust, spazz, nasum, scholastic deth, 324, melt banana (cutting it a bit fine), dying fetus, holy molar etc

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Cool haven't heard Capitalist Casualties' date=' Carcass Grinder, Yacopsae, Agolathes.

Napalm death own :)

Really want to see them live[/quote']

Have to point out that "Agolathes" should be Agathocles. Some cool bands you listed, also check out Rupture, Senseless Apocalypse, Rot, Violent Headache, Cripple Bastards, Abortion, Patareni, Slave State, Argue Damnation, Y, Tumult, Discordance Axis, Unseen Terror (Shane Embury on drums!), No Comment, Crossed Out, Despise You, Suppression, Crom, Siege, Drop Dead, Phobia, Plutocracy, Evolved To Obliteration, Comrades, Rotten Sound, Sewn Shut, Birdflesh, Arse Destroyer, Regurgitate, Ulcerrhoea, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Taste Of Fear, Buka, Warsore, Unholy Grave, Cacofonia, Stench Of Corpse, Tumor (pre-Yacopsae), Chickenshit, Deadmocracy and Ulcer. Sorry if any of these have been mentioned, but that's more than enough to keep you going.