aberdeen-music

New David Bowie single and album for 2013

I don't believe I have heard a full Bowie album since 'Let's Dance'...and I think 'Little Wonder' is the last song of his I can recall in any way. This one isn't guff, in that I didn't listen to it thinking, "Wow, this is dreadful!" but at the same time it isn't very interesting.

I think if he goes on tour in support and prices are reasonable I would possibly try and get tickets...just because it's Bowie and I do like his stuff up to LD...

I love that in these times of leaks and no surprises due to the existence of the internets, they managed to keep this a secret. I liked the song, it's pretty catchy and I'm glad he hasn't tried to latch onto any current trends with the sound of it, although I'd maybe be interested to hear what Bowie ft Will.I.Am would be like...

Really hope the ticket prices for the inevitable tour aren't insane, because that'd be a great gig, regardless of whether or not this album is just okay.

I love that in these times of leaks and no surprises due to the existence of the internets, they managed to keep this a secret. I liked the song, it's pretty catchy and I'm glad he hasn't tried to latch onto any current trends with the sound of it, although I'd maybe be interested to hear what Bowie ft Will.I.Am would be like...

Really hope the ticket prices for the inevitable tour aren't insane, because that'd be a great gig, regardless of whether or not this album is just okay.

I will lose all respect I have for Bowie if that happens.