aberdeen-music

practice rooms to sub-let?

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone out there who owns or rents a permanent practice room would be up for sub-letting their place a couple of times a week from about Feb onwards? I don't really want to fork out for musical vision or wherever seeing as I've only had negative (and expensive) experiences, and I would like to be able to have a greater window as to when me and my friends could jam. Also this way we help to cover your costs when you aren't using it! Money 4 old rope.

Anyone know anyone or have any contacts?

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone out there who owns or rents a permanent practice room would be up for sub-letting their place a couple of times a week from about Feb onwards? I don't really want to fork out for musical vision or wherever seeing as I've only had negative (and expensive) experiences, and I would like to be able to have a greater window as to when me and my friends could jam. Also this way we help to cover your costs when you aren't using it! Money 4 old rope.

Anyone know anyone or have any contacts?

If you find anything I'd like to call second dibs but I believe these kinds of spaces are in fairly short supply and usually come with waiting lists.

xx