SIDCA recordings

maud 'dib

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://soundcloud.com/davidjamesfarquhar/sidca-tape-17-27-28-07-13

erm, some more stuff. We're playing the Malt Mill, sorry Downstairz on saturday all being well. Unless I murder a confident crafter at work. pretty sure the last time I played there it was with Hauler and The Familiar. Glorydayz. 

Hauller? Hauler? Hmm.

Edited by maud 'dib

https://soundcloud.com/davidjamesfarquhar/sidca-tape-17-27-28-07-13

erm, some more stuff. We're playing the Malt Mill, sorry Downstairz on saturday all being well. Unless I murder a confident crafter at work. pretty sure the last time I played there it was with Hauler and The Familiar. Glorydayz. 

Hauller? Hauler? Hmm.

Hauller. I was at that gig.

that's it. 'scuse my spelling. I remember Kenny (? singer guitarist)  was using two amps. Actually were you nae playing bass in Hauller? 

I did fill in on bass for Hauller at a few gigs when their bassist, Alan, was away at Uni but it was him playing at that gig. Aye Kenny was the singer/guitarist, he played in Genevieve with me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I did fill in on bass for Hauller at a few gigs when their bassist, Alan, was away at Uni but it was him playing at that gig. Aye Kenny was the singer/guitarist, he played in Genevieve with me.

Hi, I'm trying to figure out who you are? Please let me know, sorry it's been a few years since then and I can't for the life of me remember anyone filling in on bass for us specifically - strangely, I do remember Alan being away though...