aberdeen-music

Want good but cheap recordings???

MatthewKV

Hey guys!

I'm a songwriter/producer/sound engineer living in Aberdeen. After producing my own music for years I've decided to stop being selfish and offer my services to everyone else!

I have a small studio set-up in my detached house. The equipment is basic but it get's me the results I need.

If anyone wants some recordings, please get in touch. Instead of charging per day, I'll be charging £75 per track; this means I want you to be able to afford to get the songs sounding the way you want them - if you need three days to record one track, thats cool.

I'm not doing this to rake in cash, I'm doing it to try and help local bands in Scotland and save them from paying hundreds of pounds in shit studios with lazy old bastards that can't be bothered with them.

For examples of my work check out Juniper Stadium's Ep here:

www.juniperstadium.bandcamp.com

I also just finished recording the Marionettes new single which will be available sometime soon on vinyl - but if you're interested in recording I could sneak you a sample if you need more convincing :)

Thanks guys! Get in touch!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...