aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2013

Lemonade

Something about not getting the coffin lid on coz he has an erection.

I like their 'celebs in trouble' tag. Could be a go to for success in this thread.

http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/category/celebs-in-trouble/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always the commentating bridesmaid wasn't he - Tony Gubba.  Motson would always get the top-of-the-table clash but Gubba would always be plugging away at the mid-table 'only of interest to the supporters' games.  It would always be Gary Linekar saying something like 'And finally we go to Loftus Road for QPR against Fulham.  Tony Gubba is your commentator'.  I'll miss that.

Why thank you, was unaware of this *can't decide which smiley is least inappropriate*...

In last year's thread I wrote: "They've been in custody for years and I think the trial only formally started last year. It took 2 years to try the last guy (head torturer at S-21) and he got 35 years in prison. I'm thinking more -sod's law- of them just dropping dead (mid-80s, both of them)."

The BBC piece notes: "His death has exposed the limitations of the slow-moving tribunal, which comprises both Cambodian and international judges, our correspondent adds. Many Cambodians have expressed frustration at the pace of the UN-backed genocide court, voicing concern that remaining defendants may die before being brought to justice."

:down: 

• Upvote 1