aberdeen-music

Dogs

framheim

I love this thread. Ace dogs, guys.

By a twist of fate/...coincidence, both me and my sister were in Aberdeen at the same time this weekend. She had the dog with her which meant I got to take loads of photos of him and feel a bit creepy that I mainly did it when he was asleep...

733837_10152726258925711_810309996_n.jpg

305909_10152726258810711_169414505_n.jpg

Chihuahua's are great dogs. I live next to a pet store and I'm pally with the guy who owns it which means every so often my girlfriend and I will go in and take one of the puppies home to play with our dog. It's amazing. Last week he had a litter of half chihuahua/half daschund which he was calling 'chilli dogs'.

Here's the little guy with our dog (terrible picture but couldn't get them to stay still)

hr3KOpi.jpg?1

Here's another photo of our dog in the snow

nBjp02c.jpg

and one of her wearing a dope sweater that has little doggy pockets

5RGBm72.jpg

Edit: can someone explain to me how I change the size of images in posts? I keep posting massive ones that will crash Lucky's Gateway PC.

Edited by ca_gere
  • Upvote 3

Just bought two new working cocker puppies. Here they are eating my apple tree:

20130401_101744_zpsabe24b46.jpg

And this is the mess i was confronted with when i came home from work today. They had managed to escape from the utility and destroy the paper recycling bag. Yes, that is a shit on the door mat.

20130410_173118_zpsaa0193fc.jpg

• Upvote 10