aberdeen-music

Dogs

framheim

I have 2 and they'll eat him for breakfast.

I used to have a black lab. loved that dog. was a spitting image of the one on the old windows xp backrounds. he was fantastic. fantasticly thick too. miss him.

2 dogs or cats? ain't no cat eating this bitch. she will run a mile from any dog bigger than her though, or lick their nose.

Great thread! Dogs FTW. Cats suck balls.

My family have always had dogs - my folks have a black lab and my brother has a jack russell and a black lab. The jack russell is absolutely insane but it's proper ace bants.

Me and the bird are getting a couple of working cocker spaniel at some point next year. Can't wait for it.

I don't think i can embed this media on here but this is a video of the burd's mother's cocker spaniel, Paddy, getting mesmorised by a tennis ball.

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/paime/media/20120812_202004_zps2f34c53d.mp4.html

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna use this thread for more than cute as fuck pictures.

Any tips on a) getting her to not get into the begging habit, b) teething - she is trying to bite everything atm and we're rewarding her for chewing her toys and stopping her from biting humans and other stuff but wondering if there's any clever ways to do this.

Toilet training is going well. We have direct access to a garden and she is already showing signs of going to the door/barking to et out. Crate training is going well too.

BEST THREAD! DOWN WITH CATS!

You guys have lovely dogs. I want one, but will probably never get one as the responsibility would terrify me. See also: children.

Here is my sister and brother-in-law's little guy, Iggy (full name: Ignatius Herzog Williams). He is the greatest and they either got him or he was born on Iggy Pop's birthday.

Screenshot2012-12-22at001214.png

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna use this thread for more than cute as fuck pictures.

Any tips on a) getting her to not get into the begging habit, b) teething - she is trying to bite everything atm and we're rewarding her for chewing her toys and stopping her from biting humans and other stuff but wondering if there's any clever ways to do this.

Toilet training is going well. We have direct access to a garden and she is already showing signs of going to the door/barking to et out. Crate training is going well too.

For a) the best thing to do is ignore her when she jumps up or starts looking for food, turning your back on her. For b) when my dog was biting, we let her bite us, letting her know when she bit too hard, so she knew what was acceptable and what wasn't. Playing with pull toys and giving bones helped as well.

Once I get on a proper computer, I'll post heaps of pics.

• Upvote 1