aberdeen-music

ESP DV8-r Dave Mustaine plus hardcase and upgrades!

Lost Persona

For sale is my ESP Ltd Dave Mustaine DV8-r in black (as you can see).

The guitar is in great condition, but like any loved and well played guitar has a few battlescars and bucklerash. The 3 dings are located on each point, and are all pretty damn small, if I remember correctly the biggest one is not much bigger than a match head.

The guitar's been upgraded to a set of EMG 81/85 pickups and a set of Sperzel locking tuners, as well as straplock strap pins - just for that added security! I will add, one of the Sperzels is a little temperamental where it doesn't lock, but still as a tuner functions absolutely fine - i've never felt the need to pull it to bits to fix it, but I don't think it's anything major.

The guitar comes in a fitted ESP V shape hardcase, which from what I've read are pretty rare and sought after themselves!

I'm looking for £500 or nearest offer for the guitar. I don't stay in Aberdeen, but I'm only a few hours away so I'm happy to bring the guitar up or courier it to you at the buyers expense.

http://s5.beta.photobucket.com/user/0oMikeo0/library/ESP%20V

Any questions, or you want specific pictures that, batter in.

Cheers!

Mike