aberdeen-music

An Albums For 2013 Thread

Woodsinho

It's grand. Glad these songs have finally been released.

Walter has a habit of scrapping full records. There's an unreleased Quicksand album kicking about, some of which ended up on the first Rival Schools record. They still never released Hostage Calm from that set of recordings though. That is probably my favourite song he did.

• 3 weeks later...

Boards Of Canada? More Like Bored Of Canada: Band Give Up On Continuing Their Treasure Hunt And Announce Details Of New Album But This Time Not A Hoax*

http://exclaim.ca/News/boards_of_canada_announce_new_album_tomorrows_harvest

(*I decided that I would try and come up with a catchy headline and subtitle like Leslie Knope would.)

Edited by kirsten

• 2 weeks later...

The new Dillinger Escape Plan album snuck up on me. It's good. DAMN GOOD.

Interested in that new Fuck Buttons album too - haven't heard anything new from them in aaaages (it's possible that something's come out that I've missed in which case point me to it plskthxbye)

Can't remember if I've posted this already or not (I don't care if I have, it's worth a repost) but this song from the upcoming Dinosaur Pile-Up is a triumphant slice of pop-rock. Crazy excited about their new album and the fact that they're playing at The Tunnels at the start of July.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...