aberdeen-music

Pedals - Mooer/Electro Harmonix

Fraser Mac

270506_10151283326355225_1055896630_n.jpg

Looking to clear some space for new items.

Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplxer, works perfectly but is without box - £50

Mooer Blue Faze Fuzz pedal - £30

Mooer Ensemble Chorus pedal - £30

Or both for £50

Blackstar HT-Boost.

htboost-overview-image.jpg

RRP £130. massive pedal

"The HT-BOOST's guitar pedal's high voltage gain circuit is like adding two extra hot valve stages to your amp. Unlike inferior battery powered products, you don't lose any precious dynamics or tone. Add to this an all-valve cut and boost tone section and a high level output, specially designed to drive your valve amp hard, and you have the ultimate boost pedal."

Comes with the box, blackstar 3 year warranty and the power supply, in as new condition.

£80.

Will trade for Ibanez tubescreamers, Maxon OD808's, Electo Harmonix Effects, Boss Effects or a Holy Grail Reverb.

The Mooer pedals are great value for money, I've got the Pitch Shifter and the Black Secret distortion pedals :)

I know it's on the trading post and this will completely ruin my chance of selling it but I wasn't very impressed with the pitch box for the price. I only wanted it for the down one octave setting and I'm not very impressed with the sound at all.I think I was £70-80 out of R&B for it. Reminded me why I stopped going to R&B a while back. I've decided to keep it until a better octave type thingy comes my way however...

Was thinking about buying the bluefaze here but might just get a second big muff to ensure magic fuzz.

Guest davetherave
I know it's on the trading post and this will completely ruin my chance of selling it but I wasn't very impressed with the pitch box for the price. I only wanted it for the down one octave setting and I'm not very impressed with the sound at all.I think I was £70-80 out of R&B for it. Reminded me why I stopped going to R&B a while back. I've decided to keep it until a better octave type thingy comes my way however...

Was thinking about buying the bluefaze here but might just get a second big muff to ensure magic fuzz.

I got mine when they were still fairly cheap on Amazon (£50). I know what you mean about the octave settings, I use mine for two things, the detune (nice rich chorus sound), and the harmony setting for something a bit different on solos. I use a Boss OC3 for octave down and bass simulation, it tracks chords as well as single notes. :)