aberdeen-music

Best/Worst posts and threads of 2012.

Stroopy121

Guest Bob Knob

Some of Cool Thinkers posts have been pure gold this year...

Fuck You
Oh, I thought you were making reference to the earlier discussion about me being from the future, Sorry.
Was in McDonalds in Bucksburn and some guy who twitches by winking was looking at a guy behind the counter and he twitched (winked) at him and the guy winked back, I lolled.
Broad Street will be closed between 12.30pm to 7pm on Monday, no cars or people will be permitted. This is due to Her Majesty The Queen visiting the council HQ. The street is likely to be guarded with people with snipers so do not attempt to go on the road or you will be shot.

Pure gold.

• Upvote 5

How did I miss this before now?

I'm in a comp with a guy in the office here; he's a rail buff (total nerd/geek/loser hybrid) and will spend his weekend travelling by rail across Scotland - just for the 'thrill' (direct quote). Anyway this nerd aims to get to 50,ooo rail miles before I bag fifty chicks online. He's at 8000 mls. I'm at 28 notches. The race is on....

Amazing.

And obviously the football thread is the best one.

Guest Giles Walker
I actually thought I posted too much in the Top Ten. But people seemed to like it.

obama-not-bad-campaign-poster-620x350.jpg

You're killing it in there, i kinda feel my posts are maybe a bit too niche, but i am gonna forge on with some more anyway.