aberdeen-music

New Converge

KarmaTsunami

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikola Tesla

You fail me rules all.... (well apart from other converge releases)

Got it yesterday... and I'm extremely impressed with the whole record, a good progression from Jane Doe. I don't think its their best work ever but it still skins most other 'noisecore' bands alive in stakes emotion and well written songs.

My only actual gripe with it is the fact that the lyrics are printed as one block, but i suppose itll just make me listen to it more to get all the words.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WalkingOnGlass

Yeah, was it not a bit obvious that this was a joke...? Harriet lives with me and Jamesy and was left logged in and another member of mmw posted that. We thought it was obvious. Oops, probably a silly idea.

And even if it wasnt and she actually thought that, whats wrong with having her opinion. Musically the two bands are worlds apart and i'd imagine there could be people who would much prefer my minds weapon.

that really showed a hatred in a way for my minds weapon. Jeez didnt think you diskliked us THAT much. Whatever. Thats not an issue. To say "just die..." Woah! Steady dude.

Ben

Yeah' date=' was it not a bit obvious that this was a joke...? Harriet lives with me and Jamesy and was left logged in and another member of mmw posted that. We thought it was obvious. Oops, probably a silly idea.

And even if it wasnt and she actually thought that, whats wrong with having her opinion. Musically the two bands are worlds apart and i'd imagine there could be people who would much prefer my minds weapon.

that really showed a hatred in a way for my minds weapon. Jeez didnt think you diskliked us THAT much. Whatever. Thats not an issue. To say "just die..." Woah! Steady dude.

Ben[/quote']

Yeah, it's not like he should get banned or anything. And speaking of people who were supposed to be banned...

Guest Nikola Tesla

haha jeesus..... now i didn't quite think saying somthing stupid like that on a message board would wind so many people up. I d t say every thing on here with a seirious face. I.e. im not stupid enough to think that someone was being seirious when saying that.

Also my dislike for mmw has nothing to do with that comment. Yes i openly dislike their music but i dont do online slander. I simply don't see the point, as if i did decide to go on an anti mmw rant on these boards. It would be a pointless excercise due to the simple fact you guys arnt exactly gonna go off and get upset about one person who dislikes you.

Just die...

I'm in Moshulu most nights...Feel free to try...

^^^ don't get that one either but maybe i'm in a minority once again..

i.e. chill out people i wish death upon no one

(side note... converge own mmw anyway :p )

Guest WalkingOnGlass
funniest thing read in ages minus "harriet" using phrase *pure metal riffage* :p

Shut yer face, I happen to like my hardcore education a la MMW thankyou very much!

Harriet