aberdeen-music

Are your bandmates a little too casual?

tartanimal

Yeah, I know..y'know why all those bands you like manage to get it together in a vaguely professional manner?

Because they formed as musicians, not as friends..friend-bands are statistically screwed..

I don't wanna be your best friend, I wanna get you to play better, to turn up on time, to push yourself, to adapt, to put aside your preconceptions...

And if we come to tolerate eachother, gravy, but I just really wanna play live.. I don't wanna be contributing to the mortgages of 'rehearsal room guys' forever..

so if you are (a) just want to play (b) just want to play © over 18 then c'mon!

[must at least know the 7, SEVEN!, letters of the musical alphabet]

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I know..y'know why all those bands you like manage to get it together in a vaguely professional manner?

Because they formed as musicians, not as friends..friend-bands are statistically screwed..

I don't wanna be your best friend, I wanna get you to play better, to turn up on time, to push yourself, to adapt, to put aside your preconceptions...

And if we come to tolerate eachother, gravy, but I just really wanna play live.. I don't wanna be contributing to the mortgages of 'rehearsal room guys' forever..

so if you are (a) just want to play (b) just want to play © over 18 then c'mon!

[must at least know the 7, SEVEN!, letters of the musical alphabet]

Yay, lets take all the fun out of music!