aberdeen-music

fri 18 jan // THE MOORINGS VARIETY PERFORMANCE II // Jokers Wild

The Ghost Of Fudge

Fudge Aberdeen and ye olde Moorings Bar present:

Friday 18th January - 'Jokers Wild' with DJ Jester.

THE MOORINGS VARIETY PERFORMANCE II

With a special starting time of 8pm so as to fit in even more ridiculous entertainment for you, this second evening (because the heckling wasn't horrendous last time) of comedy - possibly with the occasional outburst of music, magic or poetry - will continue until 11pm, after which we'll set the dancefloor alight, metaphorically speaking.

Act to be announced in the coming weeks... should you fancy yourself as a comedian, magician, contortionist or burlesque star, drop me a line... perhaps something can be arranged...

Strictly 18+ only. From 11pm, we present DJ Jester and his night of musical fun: 'Jokers Wild'. At this stage, we have little way of knowing what he'll be playing, but we expect he'll be entertaining. Oh yes.

The Moorings Bar - The Place Your Mother Warned You About.

I'm delighted to announce that the first acts confirmed for THE MOORINGS VARIETY PERFORMANCE II are comedians Teabags and Scott Forbes.

Teabags did really well last time.

Also saw some amazing things that never went on in the "Good Old days" of Variety. Shows along the road at the Tivoli were never like this.

I will definitely be there.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...