aberdeen-music

Double Bass Gig Bag

sr_guitar

I bought a Ritter double bass bag for an oversized guitar but I managed to track down a company to make me a custom bag instead so I no longer need this monstrous thing!

Bought for about £150, selling for £50 to get rid. It's only left the house on one occasion so is still like new.

Here's what the interweb has to say about it...

Ritter RCDB900/BST 1/4 Bass Bag, padded double bass bag, 30mm density foam padding protection, deep soft velvet interior, made from quality water repellent polyester, stunning designer looks, two-tone and available in 3 fashionable colours, integrated one piece high density foam bumper runs through the whole length of the bag, available in 4 sizes, 25mm foam lumber support section, full pro backpack system with padded rucksack shoulder and waist straps, super comfortable padded straps backed with breathable anti slip material, removable mobile telephone / mp3 player pouch with rain proof headphone access, backpack pocket enabling rucksack straps to be neatly stowed away when not in use, removable padded bow pouch protector allows carrying of bow or bow with case, antiwear panels at base and head of the bag, internal zipper guard and non scratch lining, subtle, fully integrated reflective appliqué, super size A4 music and accessory pouch, colour coded soft padded carry handle, 2 front and 1 rear padded carry handles, integrated mobile telephone pouch, all round protective piping, front

gusseted accessory pocket, RITTER styled interior nylon lining, bow pocket and pouch RITTER style lining, quality

two-way zipper with RITTER branded ch rome, metal moulded zipper pulls, dot stitched embroidered RITTER logo, chrome, metal moulded RITTER badge, rubber diamond protection bumpers, heavy duty stitching throughout, individual identification tag.

It's kept my guitar in excellent condition as it sat there in the corner of the room, not going anywhere. I've got another ritter bag (actually for a guitar this time) and it's lasted a good while so i'd imagine this would be the same.

Phone/text me if you're interested or have any queries (07814184119). Don't PM me or comment below as I'm not online very often so I might not get it on time. Although I will try to check back as often as I can.

Cheers

Scott