aberdeen-music

Hockey thread

Soda Jerk

I think he's trying to play for his 5 year deal with another great year on a great team.  Annoying though.

Exactly this. He'll up his value after a year with the Pens, cos his numbers were always going to be shit with Buffalo last year.

Though, saying that,I didn't know Detroit had offered Ehrhoff 3 years.

And while I can kind of understand Niskanen getting paid, the Caps also completely lost their senses with the Orpik deal. That and Bolland's contract in Florida are fucking ridiculous.

Aye he will be back playing for next season. Extreme last chance saloon situation for him i think. 

Refs and other coaches will be watching him like a hawk. So he'll have to be on best behavious. Which could be good, cos he's a decent player when he's not spending half the game in the box!

• 3 months later...

I'm definitely not getting premier sports. Fuck that. But the warning about using VPNs I doubt will ever actually get enforced, and I can still sue Stealthy.

Yeah, PS is garbage. It felt like a bit of a rip off considering how I wouldn't really watch anything else on that channel. I took the plunge on GCL just now, and Stealthy seems to work so far, though it's very slow getting a game to load with it.

Urgh. Bruins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...