aberdeen-music

it begins... The Fudge Awards 2013

The Ghost Of Fudge

So. Now that it's november, it's time to throw together this years Fudge Music Awards nominations. Which local bands should I be considering, in your opinion? Who stood out from the crowd in the past year? Which are the best videos and music releases of 2012 by Aberdeen-based bands? Who are the best rock/metal/extreme/punk/other bands? Who's the worst?

etc.

Don't say you weren't asked.

Q: which awesome Aberdeen bands have split up this past year? i.e. who's a worthy shoe-in for 'Most Missed'?

Q: who's the best new band to form this year? 'Best Newcomer' shall be their prize.

Q: what should win 'Best Online Thingy'? Flares N Seagulls and our very own Ab-Music won the first two...

Hounds broke up. They were good.

Don't know of many new comers. Gonna say Das McManus just because they're the only ones I can think of.

Hercules Moments, not that I'm bias.

Q: which awesome Aberdeen bands have split up this past year? i.e. who's a worthy shoe-in for 'Most Missed'?

Q: who's the best new band to form this year? 'Best Newcomer' shall be their prize.

Q: what should win 'Best Online Thingy'? Flares N Seagulls and our very own Ab-Music won the first two...

Orienteering for best newcomer... The best online thingy is a difficult one, probably here. But Hercules Moments is good and so is Nous Aimons Danser.

Moose's cereal blog is far and away the best online thingy of all Aberdeen online thingies.

Min Diesel and Carson Wells also for best release, physical or online or whatever.

Dirtdrinker to win everything else, regardless of category. Don't care. Best rap video? Outstanding female drama actress? Dirtdrinker

I would like to second all of that so I will...

I second all of that.