aberdeen-music
Lemonade

Jimmy Savile

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

i doubt very much there's going to be a huge number of 70s paedo's exposed - after all paedophiles only operate in small rings.

Why does Jimmy Savile like Thirty Nine year olds?

Because there's thirty of them

Rolf Harris seems to be the latest old man caught up in the sex crime scandal. I was always concerned about the true nature of Jake the Peg's extra leg.

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

Rolf Harris seems to be the latest old man caught up in the sex crime scandal. I was always concerned about the true nature of Jake the Peg's extra leg.

Is there no end to Rolf Harris's musical talents? Hit songwriter, singer, virtuoso on didgeridoo and wobble-board, and now we find out he's also an expert fiddler.

too far?

too far?

Yes, I'd say so.  Out of all the folk swept along on the yew tree broom, Rolf Harris is the one that has surprised (and disappointed) me the most.  Most of the folk I've spoken to about it also seem surprised.  In any case, and regardless of who it is, let's keep the piss taking until after they're convicted of something.

• Upvote 1

Guest Young Adolesent

Yes, I'd say so.  Out of all the folk swept along on the yew tree broom, Rolf Harris is the one that has surprised (and disappointed) me the most.  Most of the folk I've spoken to about it also seem surprised.  In any case, and regardless of who it is, let's keep the piss taking until after they're convicted of something.

woops sorry if i offended anyone

I too was utterly shocked and saddened by Rolf's arrest.

As much as I understand the importance of Operation Yew Tree I find myself feeling that it's too little too late for the victims of abuse. Plus legal proceedings must be awfully difficult considering some of these case date back over 30 years. I think we will see a lot more innocent people tarred with sex crime allegations than those responsible being held accountable for their crimes.

It's a sad, sad situation.

Edited by Flights

Jimmy is a fiddler's name anyway. Name ONE guy called Jimmy that hasn't fucked a kid?!

See, you can't.

Fallon and Buffett are next on the block.

xx