aberdeen-music
Lemonade

Jimmy Savile

Guest Giles Walker
Hate to be a prick, but aren't these news stories Taiwanese?

Oooops i got sent it from my friend in Japan and just assumed they were from there. Probably should have fact checked before posting.

Were his not just sunglasses? i'm talking about tinted everday specs.

The one's dyslexics have to wear? Paedophile is also very hard to spell, I used a spellchecker.

I'm confused to why seeing the world with a blue or rose tint helps people who get letters muddled up. Also I know a fair few people who have dyslexia and don't have to wear such glasses. Also I'm pretty sure pedophile and peadophile are both accepted as being correct.

I'm confused to why seeing the world with a blue or rose tint helps people who get letters muddled up. Also I know a fair few people who have dyslexia and don't have to wear such glasses. Also I'm pretty sure pedophile and peadophile are both accepted as being correct.

I went to school with a guy that wore yellow tinted glasses for his dyslexia, I don't think everyone with dyslexia has to wear them, or if it makes any difference for everyone, or if his doctor was just a bit of a cunt.

I wore yellow tinted glasses to school because I liked Fear Factory and Pitchshifter. I guess I was also into teenage girls at the time, being 16 and all that.

One of the redtops alleged last week that he was letting himself into the morgue in Stoke hospital and shagging the corpses. That's just a whole new level of creepy!

• Upvote 1