aberdeen-music

New Jimmy Eat World

KarmaTsunami

is absolutely amazing. i found the new album (to my shock) on ares and it's just...stunning in every sense of the word. it melds the best parts of 'clarity' and 'bleed american' to incredible effect. i'm in love with this already and fully intend on buying it once it's out. oh yes. those of you choosing to wait, good for you....good things..great things even will come to you. but those of you who choose not to, look out for ''night drive'' and ''just tonight''.

I`ve heard a lot of very very good things about the new album.

Lots of people saying that this album is the best yet.

Which after the last few efforts may be a difficult one.

it's slowly edging its way to becoming my favourite.....''nightdrive'' is just awesome. if you choose to preview one track before the new album comes out i'd recommend this one. it's absolutely beautiful.

i heard "clarity" i think being played in one up and i thought it was rather stale and msot songs ive downlaoded by them were the same. Their singles were great though.

Have to disagree too. It's a great *album* that doesn't stand or fall on one track.