aberdeen-music

New Prelude To The Hunt Demo up for a listen.

unbroken

Hey folks!

We have another track up from a forthcoming release up for you to have a listen to/

This one is titled "Tombworld" and will feature on a split with Manchester's, Esoteric Youth.

As before, it is not a finished mix, but it is pretty close to the final thing, so there you go.

Hope you like it, and if you do, please share it about.

http://preludetothehunt.bandcamp.com/track/demo-tombworld-unfinished-mix-demo

• Upvote 2

A lot heavier than most of the stuff I listen to, so I probably don't have the best knowledge of the reference points, but I actually really enjoyed this. Good tune. The guitars sound massive, particularly at the start. Amazing tone. Tight as hell too. The riff that kicks in around 2:55, good lord... Looking forward to hearing the finished version.

:up:

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the comments. I rarely use this site now, and its cool that a good few still remain! We are hoping to get the final mixes for this back over the next few days, so it should be ready to release asap. We did a cover as well, which will be released alongside this track.

If there are any cursed fans out there, you should check it out

graphics-beavis-and-butthead-767802.gif

Nice touch! Best characters!

Hopefully we will have the other tracks back from the engineer soon, and we can show you a couple more.

Very happy with how the cover came out. Give or take covering a band as great as Cursed and doing it justice, but I think we did it justice if I'm honest!