aberdeen-music

Guitar Wifie , WTF ...........

kybosh

is the punk guy who played pipes still around ? spikey hair , "aff his face" look about him but alledgedly didn't even drink , tartan bondage trousers , sometimes had battery operated christmas lights on him and called himself the electric piper ????

.....anyway , he was good :)

I like bagpipes when they're played well. The fucker on Union Bridge doesn't even come close to competent on them. Fuck knows why he thinks people would give him money for playing.

Buskers in Covent Garden have to apply and effectively audition to make sure they're any good before they get near the place. We need that here. I'd apply to be the Council's official busker quality control officer, and that pipertwat would be the first to go over the bridge. Followed by any fucker that has ever played wonderwall.

• Upvote 3

I like bagpipes when they're played well. The fucker on Union Bridge doesn't even come close to competent on them. Fuck knows why he thinks people would give him money for playing.

He looks a lot like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers so also fulfilling the 'photo op with stereotypical Scotsman' scenario for unwitting tourists who can be the only people possible who could be lulled into thinking his pipe playing is any cop.

• 4 weeks later...

The bagpipe guy is married to my cousin. I've only met him a couple of times including the wedding, so I don't think he remembers me. Any time I've waved at him or given him the 'awright' nod, he just stares at me, but he was nice enough. I also can't remember his name and he's too old to get away with calling 'man' or 'dude' instead. I'm too old to be doing that anyway, but not old enough for 'son' yet.

• Upvote 1

The bagpipe guy is married to my cousin. I've only met him a couple of times including the wedding, so I don't think he remembers me. Any time I've waved at him or given him the 'awright' nod, he just stares at me, but he was nice enough. I also can't remember his name and he's too old to get away with calling 'man' or 'dude' instead. I'm too old to be doing that anyway, but not old enough for 'son' yet.

"min"?

• Upvote 1