aberdeen-music

For Sale: Vintage Crybaby and other effects pedals

David

As the title hints at, I am trying to slim down on a few pedals I am not using so much any more:

Jen Crybaby - £70 - a vintage 70's model (310.001 to be exact) made in Italy. I replaced the original scratchy pot with a new crybaby specific one (while I can't remember the name, possibly one of the 100k ICAR taper ones you can find online) so it works as good as new. Comes in a crybaby carrying bag that doesn't seem to want to close properly.

Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby - £40 - The standard model crybaby. The clip on the battery door broke so it is currently taped shut but otherwise works perfectly. Boxed

MXR M109 6 band EQ - £50 - Great condition with only a couple of small marks on the finish, works perfectly, boxed.

Marshall Bluesbreaker II - £30 - Used, some marks but perfect working order. Boxed

MonkeyFx MonkeyFuzzle3 - £70 - Boutique fuzzface style pedal made in the UK, Enclosure pretty badly chipped but sounds absolutely fantastic and works as new. Boxed.

Any questions, requests for pictures and so on reply here or send me a PM

• 1 month later...