aberdeen-music

Lead Guitarist seeks band 32yrs see links to me playing below!

davy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2-5G-Godng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiCAlo5A7Bg

Here are 2 tracks i put together in 20 minutes to show i can play lead guitar. I am more a jamming lead guitarist but the first track is funky style clean and the 2nd is heavy rock shred your face off lol.

Calling bands who need a shredder or blues axeman :-)

Davy

Here are 2 tracks i put together in 20 minutes to show i can play lead guitar. I am more a jamming lead guitarist but the first track is funky style clean and the 2nd is heavy rock shred your face off lol.

Calling bands who need a shredder or blues axeman :)

Davy

Davy, are you still looking for a band? My band The Blood Stained Notes are looking for a lead guitarist who likes his metal/grunge and is a bit tasty on the fretboard. We have gigs and recording sessions set up, all other members in place and ready to go, and we have our own record label. Interested? Reply to this message or call me on 07740 679592 if you are. I can send you some demos we've already done if you want. Cheers, Pete

Calling bands who need a shredder or blues axeman :)

Davy

Davy, are you still looking for a band? My band The Blood Stained Notes are looking for a lead guitarist who likes his metal/grunge and is a bit tasty on the fretboard. We have gigs and recording sessions set up, all other members in place and ready to go, and we have our own record label. Interested? Reply to this message or call me on 07740 679592 if you are. I can send you some demos we've already done if you want. Cheers, Pete

Hi there sorry for the late reply yeah sounds good let me know when you want a jam. I moved up from Glasgow myself looking for a band.

Just text me.

Davy