aberdeen-music

red by choice...

abi

i have recently heard of a band called 'red by choice' and i was just interested in hearing more. who was in it? what are they all doing now etc...

One man PR machine and former WBLer Pete Harper was the driving force behind the band, they had lots of line-up changes and were pretty popular for a while. They were nu-metal.

funnily enough I was trying to find my copy of the first RBC demo a few days ago.

Original gigging lineup was Sid on Vocals (currently with End Of Everything), Chris on Drums (currently drumming for Element 106), Craig on Bass(now, as he was then, playing bass with Sidca), myself on Guitar (most recently with Dos Dedos), Martin on percussion (most recently seen drumming for Dedalus for a couple of gigs) and of course Pete on Guitar (recently drumming with We Become Less).

The lineup changed shitloads after that. Dunno exactly who was in them over the whole course. James Radio Lucifer was for a while, as was Mark who used to play in Starfall (maybe he still does I dunno).

if it's any consolation it almost happened (but not as dos dedos)' date=' but it didn't quite work out.[/quote']

steve did jump me in a drunken state on union street one night and start shouting at me trying to tell me about it...but that was all that i knew.....and no its no consolation :(

i miss dos dedos...the little personal cd covers...i bought two!

maaaaaan those were a few reaaaaally stressfull months.

pogo ex dedloss was also in the band for a gig (he was also going to be playing at the rico gig but we got cancelled because paul may "forgot there was a pool table on the stage" at drummonds...pfffft)

no band should every play in drop A and expect it to sound good.

was all good fun though!

id do it again.

The lineup changed shitloads after that. Dunno exactly who was in them over the whole course. James Radio Lucifer was for a while' date=' as was Mark who used to play in Starfall (maybe he still does I dunno).[/quote']

someone kept my copy of the demo and i've forgotten who it was! :moody:

and yes I've left starfall.

and Mart - it was fun.

and also the reason i ended up buying a 5 string bass! :laughing: