Franz Ferdinand

Keane

Belle And Sebastian

The Streets

Dizzee Rascal

Snow Patrol

Basement Jaxx

The Zutons

who do you fancy? if the zutons win, i also win, a nice 40gig ipod curtosy of XFM radio! how ace? yet having looked over the list again, i'm thinking snow patrol might sneak it, hopefully not! bout time the scousers got a mention again!

Franz Ferdinand

Keane

Belle And Sebastian

The Streets

Dizzee Rascal

Snow Patrol

Basement Jaxx

The Zutons

who do you fancy? if the zutons win' date=' i also win, a nice 40gig ipod curtosy of XFM radio! how ace? yet having looked over the list again, i'm thinking snow patrol might sneak it, hopefully not! bout time the scousers got a mention again![/quote']

franz ferdinand will get it because they're the latest media darlings.

Guest prerogative
I really hope Snow Patrol receive it as their album is so brilliant. At the same time I really hope that Keane don't win it as I think their songs are bland and very very whining to the point you think he is crying.

Aye, but has nae one listened to the Zutons album? It's bloody amazing! I hope they get it, Franz I think have already broke through and with that it wouldn't affect them too much if they won or not, so i think it'll go too someone else with the hope that they'll go on to break through, see DR last year, heh

Camie, you had a hair cut?

Guest prerogative
i'd like to see those lovely Franz lads recieve it' date=' haven't heard all the albums in question, but i dare say they deserve it the most.[/quote']

listen to, WHO KILLED THE ZUTONS by, of course, The Zutons!