aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Isn't that just people being stupid? It always makes me angry when I see it.

kind of, but I think the royal mail website does the same thing.  but check out Lathallan school's website if you really want to get angry, they claim to be the only private school in angus or something.  crazy.

kind of, but I think the royal mail website does the same thing.  but check out Lathallan school's website if you really want to get angry, they claim to be the only private school in angus or something.  crazy.

They've maybe changed it, looks like they now say they're on the Aberdeenshire coastline but list their address as Angus.

Perhaps it's a historic thing?  I wondered if the Angus border was once further north but google suggests it's always stopped at the Esk

Guest Cool Thinker

Females are strange this hot girl was eyeing me up, why would they eye up an ugly fuck like me?

It was not one there was a group.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

This isn't news, or cool thoughts. It's adolescent trauma. It was very popular round these parts when you were in nappies. It's unlikely any of these girls are on here, otherwise I would tell you to stop using these forums to try to get laid. My best advice would be to Google the band t-shirt the girl was wearing and use the information to make her a mixtape. If she wasn't wearing a band t-shirt (or none of her friends were) then stop worrying about it. I doubt anyone here will be able to help you in that case.

Too many girls too count I pull everyone nearly its a shame though that most of them are in their mid twenties.

There is a huge chance my brother uses this forums.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Delving into the archive I have realised that you all were younger once.

EDIT - Don't anyone reply to this by posting a clip or trailer or poster for the movie once, also better add the "er" or get banned.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Organized Living in Union Square has now closed because there was not enough people with OCD in Aberdeen.

There will going to be a Belgian beer bar opening on Littlejohn Street in May.

Dr Noodles are looking for people to work in their new Union Street noodle bar.

Guest Cool Thinker

Due to Argo's sell out performance last Saturday at Cineworld Union Square, They have decided to put it on each night between 1st - 7th March at 6.40pm at Cineworld Union Square. Don't miss your chance to see the film that won Best Film at the Bafta's and Oscar's by respected director Ben Affleck.

Guest Cool Thinker

There is a rumour going around that Krispy Kreme plan to open later this year in Union Square, if it opens it will be the biggest thing to happen in Aberdeen since the opening of Union Square and the apple store.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

Rejecting the UTG plan, getting the WPR going, building a third Don crossing and another Dee crossing are big things to happen in Aberdeen. Some do-nut shop opening in Union Square, taking yet more people off Union Street which is dying on it's arse is not a big thing. 

Been reading Ross Calders FB status's have you? :p hahaha

There is a rumour going around that Krispy Kreme plan to open later this year in Union Square, if it opens it will be the biggest thing to happen in Aberdeen since the opening of Union Square and the apple store.

Wasn't this recently dismissed as unfounded on Facebook by Krispy Kreme themselves?

I read recently that some of the stores in England are struggling. People go nuts over it when it first opens, but after that, it's just a doughnut really. Everytime I go to one in England, the place is always deserted.

Fuck me, that is the most depressing sentence I think i've ever read.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't this recently dismissed as unfounded on Facebook by Krispy Kreme themselves?

I read recently that some of the stores in England are struggling. People go nuts over it when it first opens, but after that, it's just a doughnut really. Everytime I go to one in England, the place is always deserted.

This sounds about right. There was a dunkin donuts on union street at one point was there not? It was rammed for a few weeks then shuttered not long after. Donuts just do not (nut?) have a major role in British society. It's a go to junk food over here, whereas in the UK it's not really a staple. It's like opening up a pie shop in the US - it's been done, it just doesn't work.