aberdeen-music

Scuzzy Electronica

psydoll

Any recommendations for scuzzy sounding electronica kinda along the lines of Prodigy or Dizzee Rascal say? Any help appreciated :)

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. By The Prodigy.

Hohoho.

My mate let me hear this CD by a band called Secret Machines yesterday on the way to Glasgow. Although it wasn't electronica as such, it was something I could imagine being on a Prodigy album. Very fucking good anyway.

My mate let me hear this CD by a band called Secret Machines yesterday on the way to Glasgow. Although it wasn't electronica as such' date=' it was something I could imagine being on a Prodigy album. Very fucking good anyway.[/quote']

Now Here Is Nowhere? Already got a hold of that and find it to be quite a pleasing album indeed muhyes.

Anything else anyone?

the secret machines "EP " (30+ mins) is in the fopp sale, for 3 quid, it's got the big blue dot on it...but it's not electronica.

Scuzzy Electro...

hmm...All the stuff on Tiger Beat 6...some of the stuff on Kitty Yo...some stuff on Alec Empir's label DHR (digital hardcore recordings)...

have you tried the Feint ? Har Mar Superstar, supercollider (Christian Vougel + Jamie Liddel)

SCORN (mick harris), pisses on the beats of the prodigy. if you can, get "greetings from birmingham" or "plan B"...you can't get better "dirty electro" than that.

(http://www.recycleyourears.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=1241)

some stuff on Alec Empir's label DHR (digital hardcore recordings)...

)

Like Panic DHH and Motormark?

I hear they're playing Moshulu on Saturday the 25th of September with support from Strobing Goat and M.A.R.T. Someone told me doors are 7pm, and that tickets will be available from the Bassment priced 4 in advance, or you can pay 5 on the door on the night. *coff*