aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Shop/Restaurants Open and Close Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

I once bought some ketchup from a Polish food shop. It tasted weird as fuck, like it had mint in it, and it was more of a brown colour. I binned it. They spoke English though, albeit really, really loudly. I imagine Poland to be a very loud country, where everyone yells at each other.

And I'm on topic, because that Polish food shop is still open.

Guest Cool Thinker
Xenophobia also covers dislike of all things foreign, but you're right, lets get on with finding out which shops are opening in Aberdeen that we all approve of.

I do approve of foreigners.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
Aaaannnnyyywwwaaaaayyyy....so do you know the history of the former Amadeus building and who was lined up to take it?

As far as I know no-one is lined up to take it, why do you know something ?

I once bought some ketchup from a Polish food shop. It tasted weird as fuck, like it had mint in it, and it was more of a brown colour. I binned it. They spoke English though, albeit really, really loudly. I imagine Poland to be a very loud country, where everyone yells at each other.

And I'm on topic, because that Polish food shop is still open.

I had to buy sweetcorn and kidney beans recently and the only place I was passing was a Polish shop, I managed to succesfully purchase both using only the pictures on the tins. The girl spoke to me in English as soon as I went to the counter. I must not look Polish. By the way, if your Polish place sells Hoop Cola, get some, funny name aside its probably the best cola ever made. It's the Barcelona of colas.

I had to buy sweetcorn and kidney beans recently and the only place I was passing was a Polish shop, I managed to succesfully purchase both using only the pictures on the tins. The girl spoke to me in English as soon as I went to the counter. I must not look Polish. By the way, if your Polish place sells Hoop Cola, get some, funny name aside its probably the best cola ever made. It's the Barcelona of colas.

Surely all the shops where you live are Polish though?

• Upvote 5

This is a sad one :down:

Waterstones on Union Street the one next to soul bar will be closing down :down:

It is to let.

http://www.abrobb.com/userfiles/file/269-271_Union_Street.pdf

100k a year, anyone want it.

It is not "To Let," it is 'For Lease.' Also, it's not actually available, it's the building to the rear which is available.

I officially know more than you. BOOM!

And I'll never tell you my Amadeus/QLLP secrets, they are mine, all mine!

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker
It is not "To Let," it is 'For Lease.' Also, it's not actually available, it's the building to the rear which is available.

I officially know more than you. BOOM!

And I'll never tell you my Amadeus/QLLP secrets, they are mine, all mine!

I am embarrassed now. Was the answer the same as the first.