aberdeen-music

Broken Sunshine EP launch?

kirkt

Em...Actually, that was just an inquiry as to whether, if needed, they would actually be able to play. Unfortunately, they cant do it as Paul is wanting Aberdeen bands and he's never heard them. Next time maybe!

The launch is definately happening on the 10th, which is a week on friday. Fingers crossed, anyway! Other bands comfirmed so far are Crashdown (YAY!!) and Contra (also yay!)

I'd have loved to see them play too, cus I always miss seeing them for so long :( But crashdown have played before so Paul's heard them and knows them. And Paul wants them to play too. He doesn't know SOA unfortunately, and at this late stage in organisation, he's not prepared to get someone he doesnt know, from another place. I mean, when crashdown played in Kef for the first time, it was all such a mess cus we were soundchecking when they arrived in Aberdeen so I couldnt go and find them, so I had to get members of PoO to go to meet them and take them back...I was so stressed out as some witnesses will tell you... I also had the stress of actually doing the gig on top of that! It was all such a mess!!

I'd have loved to see them play too' date=' cus I always miss seeing them for so long :( But crashdown have played before so Paul's heard them and knows them. And Paul wants them to play too. He doesn't know SOA unfortunately, and at this late stage in organisation, he's not prepared to get someone he doesnt know, from another place. I mean, when crashdown played in Kef for the first time, it was all such a mess cus we were soundchecking when they arrived in Aberdeen so I couldnt go and find them, so I had to get members of PoO to go to meet them and take them back...I was so stressed out as some witnesses will tell you... I also had the stress of actually doing the gig on top of that! It was all such a mess!![/quote']

Och aye you were pet. But it was all sorted it the end.

Och aye you were pet. But it was all sorted it the end.

Aww...pet :O how cute...

Yeh, Crashdown are great guys! Cant wait til they come up again cus I love having them at mine, and they totally got the crowd going at the last gig which made the night for us! It was so good, I know, I keep going on about it, but seriously, if you weren't there, you fucking missed out!!!

right,yet ANOTHER change of plans.....

the broken sunshine ep launh has been moved to the 17th of septempber.

crashdown will definitely be playing,hopefully contra will too and maybe the PoO guys if they're still interested?....

hope everyone can come along cos it's looking like it's going to be an ACE gig!

haha this means were playing three gigs that weekend ... Aberdeen ....Brechin...Glasgow....crazy 3in a row...yeh can't wait to do KEF again.. shame about state of affairs.. we played with them in dundee before and they owned it.. made us look like amateurs(not saying much) but they were awesome...managed to pull of a perfect cover of Ace of spades...i was well impressed..but yeh we'll be playin the gig then goin out on the town with the broken sunshine ladies! Sounds like a fine night

haha this means were playing three gigs that weekend ... Aberdeen ....Brechin...Glasgow....crazy 3in a row...yeh can't wait to do KEF again.. shame about state of affairs.. we played with them in dundee before and they owned it.. made us look like amateurs(not saying much) but they were awesome...managed to pull of a perfect cover of Ace of spades...i was well impressed..but yeh we'll be playin the gig then goin out on the town with the broken sunshine ladies! Sounds like a fine night

Oh it will be...my fine man, yes...a night of it we will make... :up:

Haha! Um, no seriously though. It looks as if PoO will be able to do it too, so it's now PoO, Crashdown (what lucky girls we are :)) and us Broken Sunshine lasses going out after. Oh what a great night it'll be...........:D