aberdeen-music

Football Manager 13

Adam Easy Wishes

Now I am babysitting his kid for the first time tonight so I might take the laptop with me and get the kid hooked.

Or put him to bed as earlier as possible, then stomp around the living room, yelling at your team whilst kicking over the furniture. You might lose the babysitting gig, and not get paid. Worth it.

I still don't have this yet. My laptop is being a dick though, so I might wait til after Xmas when I get a new one.

• Upvote 1

Or put him to bed as earlier as possible, then stomp around the living room, yelling at your team whilst kicking over the furniture. You might lose the babysitting gig, and not get paid. Worth it.

I still don't have this yet. My laptop is being a dick though, so I might wait til after Xmas when I get a new one.

I really really liked the demo. I also get the game every year but this one seems a lot better.

I'm through a season and a half now with the dons, having a good time of it, 3rd and a scottish cup win in the first season, signed Vigurs, and Adam Moffat in the first season, second i signed Paul McGowen, Reece Brown, and a young keeper to back up clangers and picked up a spritely Zambortta on a free to show Jack and Clark how your suppose to defend. Second season hasnt gone so well tho, beat Fulham to make the groups of the Euro cup, but lost all 6 group games, knocked on the league and scottish cup by fucking Raith Rovers, and im third by a long shot at xmas having scored 40 goals, but conceeded 37!! In half a fucking season! Anderson is done at the end of the year, so is clangers, i blame everything on them two and nothing to do with the fact i have tried to play with pretty much 4 strikers and big Issac holding the entire midfield on his own.

Not much talk about this? I'm still struggling to pick and stay with a team. I've started about 8 games and made it to November then restarted.

Think I'm going to re start another game tonight and stick with it.

Finding the game a lot harder this year. Keeping a clean sheet is really hard and the tactics in general seem more difficult to get results out of. Helps with the realism I think but it's quite frustrating to begin with.

I'm going to try and soldier into an Arsenal game for a while.

I finally remembered to install the badges pack which is making it a lot nicer. No longer is it Premier league no badgers vs champions league no badgers.

I really need some help with tactics in this game though I cant seem to not leak a million goals. I'm playing a standard 4-5-1 type formation fluid attacking etc. But I just seem to not defend at all and I don't even create too many Clear cut chances. It's weird this new FM.

There has been a lot of outrage on the FM forums over the ME this year, what they have done is spent a lot of time attacking weakness in the ME, ie lighten quick wingers in FM12 were all you needed to be a succesful team, this year is proving hard. I just finished my third dons season, conceeded 62 goals in 38 games! Scored 81 like.......

I been rising through the leagues with Cambridge, in the Championship after four season... 2 in the conference then successive promotions. I had a tough start to life in the championship mind losing my first six games but improved slightly unbeaten in four including an away win at aston villa, still bottom of the league after 10 games mind.

I like the new ME, in fact love the game in general so far apart from my teams inability to win penalty shoot outs, have won one out of five and that was against bottom of the conference Alfreton Town in the FA Cup!

So it's payday tomorrow. I want Football Manager 13.

Am I right to think Steam is still necessary to run this version? Milner mentioned previously in this thread that Macs and Steam don't tend to sing in harmony; can anyone elaborate on this? I intend to install FM13 on my Mac, as I don't feel my laptop can handle it.

So it's payday tomorrow. I want Football Manager 13.

Am I right to think Steam is still necessary to run this version? Milner mentioned previously in this thread that Macs and Steam don't tend to sing in harmony; can anyone elaborate on this? I intend to install FM13 on my Mac, as I don't feel my laptop can handle it.

I play a lot of Football Manager on my Mac. Steam seems to be pretty buggy, GUI-wise, on it, but it's functional enough. It does the job just not all that well.

Cheers for the feedback, guys.

Quick newbie question, and I am sure I can probably find out the answers if I perform one or two quick google searches, but some people here seem experienced enough in the matter: Am I to assume I need to download Steam individually in advance of installing the boxed version of the game? Furthermore, does Steam cost money to download and install?

Cheers for the feedback, guys.

Quick newbie question, and I am sure I can probably find out the answers if I perform one or two quick google searches, but some people here seem experienced enough in the matter: Am I to assume I need to download Steam individually in advance of installing the boxed version of the game?

Correct.

Furthermore, does Steam cost money to download and install?

Nope, the platform is free.

• Upvote 1

I THINK they may have worked on the Mac client for Steam as its caused problems for a while now, but no real issues reported on the SI forums. But yeah its free and you need to instal it first, takes seconds really, what i also was not aware of was you can actually shut it down after you load up your game, you just need it to verify the game as it loads.