aberdeen-music

"Inappropriate behaviour"

tartanimal

Anyone had their messages deleted for "inappropriate behaviour" or, the rather misused term " trolling"?

Pretty sick of this now, is this a site for adults or for overly sensitive, small-town artistes?

Is there a legal basis for this? If so, fucking ban me you fucking suburbanite-hipster-free speech hatin-boring-moderator-naecunt-fuckheads.

My bias may be transparent on this issue.

• Upvote 1

Tartananimal, the rules of the Trading Post are pretty clearly marked at the top of the forum:

This sub-forum is intended for the use of bands and musicians seeking collaborators. It is not a discussion forum. Please do not post comments on a thread unless you are genuinely interested in the available position. Anyone posting comments that serve only to distract attention from the purpose of the original thread runs the risk of having their posts removed.

Please respect the intentions of the person seeking fellow musicians for their project, and keep any comments pertaining to the individuals involved and their musical ambitions to the appropriate forums.

You however seem to think that these rules don't apply to you, so you post sarcastic shite in every thread, we give you a warning and point you towards these rules, you do it again, we give you another warning, and so it continues. Your last warning was in fact, your last warning. If you are unable to stick to this fairly simple rule then please just stop posting here and save us the bother of banning you.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

It always amazes me when people seem to think they have the right to behave in any way they please on a privately run message board. Management (mods and admins) reserve the right to refuse you access to the services they provide. It's the same down the pub when you get too rowdy/pissed. You get refused any more booze, and if you don't like that and make a tit of yourself arguing the toss then you get kicked out. I'd warn you a couple of times then kick you out of my house if you persisted in putting your feet on my coffee table. What's the difference?