aberdeen-music

First Bus Changes September 2012

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Also Stagecoach are going to be starting 2 new city routes

Service 5 Balnagask to Cragiebuckler via Airyhall Hourly Monday to Saturday evenings only.

Service 9U Union Square to ARI via Hillhead every 30 minutes Monday to Saturday only. So Hillhead will be able to get into town more direct via King Street and cheaper aswell.

First Service Change 16 September 2012

These services start 17 September 2012

Guest Cool Thinker
CT, could you keep an eye out for any changes to bus times from Aberdeen to Alford. They recently cut the service down and it's now less than useless.

Cheers.

xx

Will do, if I see any changes on the Cool Thinker thread.

Also before I leave this thread one last thing for lucky rathen (or whoever asked) here is that map.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/assets/pdfs/maps/Aberdeen_Network_Map.pdf

So, as far as I understand it, the buses are mostly going to be running slightly less often with more diversions that might be useful if you go to RGU or one of the other places they are now going via? There are a few possible improvements but mostly the buses will be less frequent and a few routes will now be run by stagecoach which means that you cannot get a first day ticket and use it across town for the entire day if this is the bus route you require first thing in the morning.

Guest Cool Thinker
They both have alright skateparks. Alfords being better mind you. Is I and K motors not in Kemnay?

I & K Motors in in Inverurie, you are thinking of Laurence of Kemnay which used to be in Kemnay but moved to Inverurie the last time I was in Kemnay (2006) the site was being used to store cars. Laurence of Kemnay have since expanded and now have sites in Inverurie, Peterhead and Balmedie.