aberdeen-music

Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger are engaged

Guest Giles Walker

Guest Giles Walker
They really look engaged in those pictures, making the pictures a very worthy addition to a GREAT thread.

Sorry Soda Jerk (if that is in fact your real name) I'm just trying to spruce the place up a bit with new threads.

"Avril Lavigne and Nickleback lead singer Chad Kroeger are engaged following a hush-hush, six-month courtship reports People mag. Lavigne's rep confirmed the news, which may comes as a shock to many fans as word

never spread about their romantic union.

Aside from a string of paparazzi shots that tracked a romantic getaway Lavigne, 27, and Kroeger, 37, took to Paris in May, little is known about their relationship, which People reports started in February when Kroeger was drafted to co-write a song for Lavigne's upcoming fifth studio album.

The proposal went down on Aug. 8, courtesy of a whopping 14-carat diamond ring.

"He makes her so happy," a family source revealed to People. "Both of their families could not be more excited." "

Guest Giles Walker
It looks like seriousness was mistaken for cynicism. I am very much interested in the marital status of both of these beloved pop acts.

I can definitely tick this off as being a great day.

Thanks babes! x x

Here is what their child might look like.

A05HqL_CIAADltd.jpg

• Upvote 1