aberdeen-music

Drummer and Bassists wanted: Covers band

thomasw88

nothing to do with anyone if i pm tom or not again the second time this has happened the whole reason why i aint played in a band for over a year a little decency in telling someone first that your looking for a new drummer thats all after you have made the effort to turn up and jam its ok no more posts from me ive retired from drumming

nothing to do with anyone if i pm tom or not again the second time this has happened the whole reason why i aint played in a band for over a year a little decency in telling someone first that your looking for a new drummer thats all after you have made the effort to turn up and jam its ok no more posts from me ive retired from drumming

I didn't realise people got to retire aged 12 ;)

• Upvote 1

appreciate that this hasn't gone well!

the reason we decided to look for other drummers was based around the current availability of him for rehearsals. He seemed a nice fella and a decent drummer.

Apologies that the advert went out before the conversation - shouldn't have happened that way, but unfortunately it did.

End of the matter in public. If steve wishes to speak to me or the other members of the band then that is fine, but won't be continuining this on a public thread I'm afraid..