aberdeen-music

Fender Starcaster Jazz Bass For sale - Mint Condition!

brettthain

I have a Fender Jazz Bass for sale.

Ideally looking around £150 for it but I'm open to any offers.

I'll send you some pictures of the bass, text 07730009909.

It's in great condition, reason for selling is my fingers aren't made for slapping the bass. Haha.

It's a quality bass! Got a Kasabian vibe to it or whatever bassist you have in mind that uses a jazz bass.

Just a man trying to sell a bass. Like to see your gear nob jock.

Now now, enough with the angst. People were merely clarifying something, no-one made any comment about the bass itself, so there's no need to go on the defensive.

Oh, and to continue a theme, I've got four Gibsons, but they're basses, so I'm like SIX wilfully perverse idiots or something.

• Upvote 2

I'm selling a bass so I can earn a bit of money and buy a Rickenbacker 480 my friend is selling to me and I'm getting the piss taken out of what I'm selling. That's not right!

And how can people get confused when I clearly state I have a Starcaster Jazz Bass in my add, tool!

Gibsons are for guitarists that think they are too big for their boots because they forked out a grand or two on a les Paul, over rated! The action is awful on them! All I'm saying is, what's wrong with Epiphone's?

I'm selling a bass for anyone interested in starting out. If not, then fuck off!

I'm selling a bass so I can earn a bit of money and buy a Rickenbacker 480 my friend is selling to me and I'm getting the piss taken out of what I'm selling. That's not right!

And how can people get confused when I clearly state I have a Starcaster Jazz Bass in my add, tool!

Gibsons are for guitarists that think they are too big for their boots because they forked out a grand or two on a les Paul, over rated! The action is awful on them! All I'm saying is, what's wrong with Epiphone's?

I'm selling a bass for anyone interested in starting out. If not, then fuck off!

Jeezuz man you need to calm the fuck down.... no one is taking the piss out of you or yer bass and why get on you're high horse about les pauls? you want a rick and others like gibbos ... if a les paul has a poor action whether it be a Gibson or inferior epiphone you fix it... same with rickenbacker 480's each to their own eh?

Everyone step away from their keyboards.

OP, this kind of abusive post is not acceptable on the forums. If you disagree with someone please find a way to communicate that without calling them a tool and telling them to fuck off.

Everyone else, you've made your point quite succinctly, now if you're not interested in buying this bass stop posting in the thread.

Everyone step away from their keyboards.

OP, this kind of abusive post is not acceptable on the forums. If you disagree with someone please find a way to communicate that without calling them a tool and telling them to fuck off.

Everyone else, you've made your point quite succinctly, now if you're not interested in buying this bass stop posting in the thread.

You've very much undermined yourself there saying abusive words is unexeptable when you type what I said which was the F word.