aberdeen-music

Carson Wells - Wonderkid LP

vega

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vinyl copies are now available!

£6 from us, either in person or at a show, or £9 if you want it posted out.

Each copy comes with a download code.

They will be available in One-Up soon.

Black Lake Records will also be selling them locally when Ewan gets back from America.

If you'd rather just have the MP3s, they can be purchased from the bandcamp for £3 - http://carsonwells.bandcamp.com/ (if the option to buy is not up tonight, it will be soon)

Please check out the other labels - Eat A Book, Art For Blind, and Cross Your Heart And Hope To DIY. All do great things!

Thanks!

20121027211840.jpg

• Upvote 2

We'll probably only put a couple into one-up as we only have 50 of our own to sell at shows. Otherwise, getting one from Ewan Cam is probably your best bet. I have his copies and can sell them on his behalf while he's away, if you want to come by and get one? Alternatively, I can meet you somewhere.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://carsonwells.bandcamp.com/

Just a wee bump for y'all. You can buy the album in MP3 format, in the above link, for 3GBP or from us/Ewan Cameron (Black Lake) for 6GBP (plus p&p if applicable). I think Ewan is selling them for £6.66, actually. We've sold about 20 of our 50 already, so doubt we will put any in One Up. It's not like it'll be a great bit of business for them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...