aberdeen-music

NOS 2004 American Standard Precision Bass, Fiesta red

Bern

Immaculate cased P Bass with S1 switching system, I have had this guitar from new. It has probably been played about half a dozen times and never gigged. It still has the scratch plate cellophane on it. I may swap for a similar condition Strat or other guitar, what have you? Serious contenders only please.

I said Fiesta red but I am not sure if thats the right description, you can see the wood grain on the guitar.

I am not really after cash only another guitar which will have to be good.

Bernie

Any pics?

Yes no problem, I will take some and put them up tomorrow if I can. Do you have an email address I can send them too .

I am not sure how to upload pics to this site. I don't see an option for image attachments. Clarify me?

What are you trading? Have you got pics I can look at as well?.

Pm me if you are serious.

Regards

Bernie

This is the link to pics of the Precision Bass.

When I was taking the photos in the sun I noticed two little surface marks, which I had never noticed before at the bottom left front.

So I have included a close up of those. They are barely visible and you cant feel them if you run your finger across them. The black mark you see on the back of the guitar is part of the wood grain not a blemish. A very tidy guitar indeed.

http://berniemacd.imgur.com/all/

Cheers

Bernie