aberdeen-music

Session Electric Bass Player available!

AttitudeCastle

Hey There!

My name is Adam and I'm available as a session musician on electric bass.

Happy to compose bass lines or to build on pre existing lines or to simply play what is given to me.

I am also available to compose and aid in music writing, and have previously done work as a song writer and am available as a song writer for pop musicians/pop groups/main stream artists/singer singwriter types.

Can read sheet music (Treble and bass clef, plus Tenor clef) and tab, also happy to be shown lines and use my ears to work things out and to transcribe my own parts.

I have a firm base knowledge in music theory and have been formally educated in music, and in classical music on the Bass Trombone.

(However I come from a much more self taught and rock/meta/prog rock/metal l back ground on the bass being almost entirely self taught)

Any style or genre is fine by me, and I have experience ranging from folk, country, jazz, motown, classic rock, hard rock, hard rock, heavy metal, doom metal, prog metal, prog rock, neo classical rock, instrumental rock/metal and most things inbetween, however please provide example of your music or music similar to yours if possible to see if I will be a good fit and to allow me time to prepare and see if I will have any questions to ask. For example more technically demanding music, I may wish to know what you wish me ot do /play or if you have pre-existsing or pre written out bass parts for a form of written music to learn it in advance.

I am not currently available has a full time musician, however if you need a dep man for one or two rehersals and a gig I'd be happy to try and work that into my schedule.

Rates depend entirely on what is required and wanted so please get in touch for more precise detailings of costs.

I have my own basses (4 string and 6 string) and equipment and a variety of effects so have a wide range of sounds and sonic possibilites to give myself as much flexibility as possible.

Please get in touch at a (-) castle @ hotmail.co.uk [Omitting brackets and spaces] for enquiries, or more information.

Many Thanks

Adam