Acoustic Emo?

Alkaline

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah!!!!!

Theres also a really good version of Taking back sundays "cute without the e" and ive also got "just like heaven" by them as well which is good.

Totally' date=' have both the above myself. Forgot to plug my own band- check out "Subdued" on [url']www.purevolume.com/cedarrose for some lovely emotionally charged acoustic music!

:up:

Cheap plug but since its that good ill let you off!!!!

Beatiful song and i love the arrangment of it all.

Hmmm more accoustic songs??

Not quite emo but Nick Drake is really good and Damian Rice (yeah i know) is pretty good as well.

Cheers.

I have to be in the right sort of mood to listen to Nick Drake, and Damien Rice has some good tunes as well.

Que mass lynching, but Snow Patrol's "Chocolate" is an ace song too.

heard of them all apart from 'Anberlin'

I really like Straylight Run.

Anberlin ain't really acoustic but they have a sort of Jimmy Eat World vibe to their stuff. They're on Tooth and Nail records along with Further Seems Forever (who you might like as well) and have at least one album that i know of out called "Blueprints For The Black Market" which is well worth a listen. They're supporting Holiday Plan at Moshulu as well, as far as i know.

Can't wait to see Straylight Run support Sugarcult!

Cheers.

I have to be in the right sort of mood to listen to Nick Drake' date=' and Damien Rice has some good tunes as well.

Que mass lynching, but Snow Patrol's "Chocolate" is an ace song too.[/quote']

Nah im with you on that although i do like "run" better.

This will be contriversial(sp?) one but i have a really good acoustic version of "little things" by Good charlotte.

Anberlin ain't really acoustic but they have a sort of Jimmy Eat World vibe to their stuff. They're on Tooth and Nail records along with Further Seems Forever (who you might like as well) and have at least one album that i know of out called "Blueprints For The Black Market" which is well worth a listen. They're supporting Holiday Plan at Moshulu as well' date=' as far as i know.

Can't wait to see Straylight Run support Sugarcult![/quote']

Further Seems Forever are pretty decent.

Tell me about it. I cant wait