aberdeen-music

Vox AC30 CCH and 2x12 cab + footswitch for sale

incredibledisc

Thanks to the recession and not being in a band for ages I've decided to part company with my VOX AC30 CCH and cab.I've owned them both from new and they've had only very mild use - couple of gigs and some rehearsals and that's it. The rest of the time they have been sat in my garage. I found that when I was gigging I was using the house amps anyway so lugging the bugger (it does weigh a ton!) about was a bit of a chore.

The head unit is in great condition. I have noticed that a couple of the little micro switches (I think that's what they're called are a bit wobbly but they work fine - probably easy sorted if you know what you're doing) The cab has 2 x12" speakers in it and has a couple of scuffs from being manhandled in and out the car and a teeny crack in the VOX badge that you wouldn't notice but I'm pointing it out in the interests of full disclosure.

I'm looking for around £600 but am open to sensible offers. A brand new AC30 combo would set you back nearly £700.

Can email you pics if you PM me your address.

You can have a shufty at this link for more info: http://www.voxshowroom.com/uk/amp/ac30cch.html