aberdeen-music

CAAPS

StewCat

Noisy and spiky, I enjoyed that.

How did you find playing at the Depot? We've got a gig there in a few weeks, had a look at the website - seems like an intriguing place...

its awesome. i know tina from my time at uni and only met mike for the first time when i got there. we never really intended to play a gig, we went out there to record but got side tracked with all the fun going on down there. the wee cafe is amazing - great food - and the bus depot is like rambo land for big people. nice recording studion too. whats your band? you'll love it there. we only played to 9 people (because it was short notice) but everyone was really into it and we made more money than you would playing any other venue in town. haha.

cheers jan - hope to see you at our next gig.

its awesome. i know tina from my time at uni and only met mike for the first time when i got there. we never really intended to play a gig, we went out there to record but got side tracked with all the fun going on down there. the wee cafe is amazing - great food - and the bus depot is like rambo land for big people. nice recording studion too. whats your band? you'll love it there. we only played to 9 people (because it was short notice) but everyone was really into it and we made more money than you would playing any other venue in town. haha.

I'm in The Oxbow Lake Band. Cheers for the lowdown on the Depot, very intriguing looking place from the website and your videos, I must remember to take the video camera for our gig on the 28th!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...