aberdeen-music

Aberdeen guy with funny tumblr (also post links to other tumblrs)

Guest Giles Walker

This might be my favourite one yet. Such dedication to the bit:

http://michelinguides.com/

I take it you know the story behind it? It's basically played out in a thread on the Football 365 forum like a dream. Some guy bought michelinguides.com when it expired, basically domain squatting. Then he received an angry letter from Michelin's lawyers and had to do something to make it seem that he was using the domain legitimately. Featured in The Sun today and a'hing.

I take it you know the story behind it? It's basically played out in a thread on the Football 365 forum like a dream. Some guy bought michelinguides.com when it expired, basically domain squatting. Then he received an angry letter from Michelin's lawyers and had to do something to make it seem that he was using the domain legitimately. Featured in The Sun today and a'hing.

You took it wrong, I had no idea. That's fantastic

• 2 weeks later...

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

tumblr_misfxlczv51s6ylubo1_500.jpg

Dear Jim,

Please paint me Moby throwing ninja stars at a melancholic badger whilst eating a Papa John’s Pizza in Lidl in Shrewsbury. Moby is wearing an Admiral England shirt, Bermuda shorts and 18-hole DMs. The badger is sat in Spielberg’s directors chair and smoking a pipe.

Thanks,

postrockowl

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...