aberdeen-music

Biggest Rock Music Crushes

Moose

Eva has such a funny stage presence too. She is absolutely tiny and just dances around while screaming her face off. It's great. Also not wishing to lower the LADZ tone of the thread but her company is ace too. If any of you have lady friends buy them something from http://www.thenightofthelivingthread.co.uk/ I have bought my gf loads from here and she loves all of it. Just another reason to like Eva :p

Marnie Stern - She gets extra points for doing things like paying off speeding tickets by setting up 'kissing booths'

at her merch table then apparently saying "indie hipster boys are a bunch of pansy-ass Holden Caulfields" when she kept

getting asked for hugs instead. Plus she stitched that ruddy-cheeked 12-year old from Wavves up like a kipper when

he tried to slag her off. Plus she SHREDS guitar. Swoon.

Marnie-Stern.jpg

• Upvote 1

Steve Harris's daughter is an absolute fox.

Also, that pointy five string bass is gay, because it's pointy and has five strings, but I did consider, for quite a long time, getting LED inlays in my Stingray. The only thing that stopped me is that the dude from Limp Bizkit had them in his Warwick.

• Upvote 2

I know that bass is pretty fucking hot right? The inlays light up too

doris_csl.jpg

/joke it's minging due to all the pointy bits an stupid headstock. Enjoy this video though.

Jesus, did she get that guitar by doing a quest for a Daedric Prince?

(High Five, Skyrim buddies. Aaaallllriiiight!)