aberdeen-music

Rock Guitarist Wanted

Pilot Error

Guitarist wanted for new Aberdeen based rock band. Bit too punky to be metal, bit too metal to be grunge, and a bit too grungy to be punk. Riffs and melodies….it’s all about the riffs and melodies. Songs written and just wanting to get into the practice rooms and start polishing them into something giggable.

Looking for a rhythm guitarist with backing vocals / harmonies, ideally with prior band/gigging experience etc. Into Metallica, Alice In Chains, Finch, Killswitch, early Blink and NFG, Sublime etc, but sound like none of them.

Get in touch if you're interested....

• 1 month later...
Guitarist wanted for new Aberdeen based rock band. Bit too punky to be metal, bit too metal to be grunge, and a bit too grungy to be punk. Riffs and melodies….it’s all about the riffs and melodies. Songs written and just wanting to get into the practice rooms and start polishing them into something giggable.

Looking for a rhythm guitarist with backing vocals / harmonies, ideally with prior band/gigging experience etc. Into Metallica, Alice In Chains, Finch, Killswitch, early Blink and NFG, Sublime etc, but sound like none of them.

Get in touch if you're interested....

hi guys still looking? would be very interested in meeting up for a jam, 21 write my own stuff just need to meet some new people, let me know :)

I recognise the attributes required and I would be interested in voicing my skill on a level that may suffice.

I can play the main three punk chords and I can tune down so it would be metal. Im not sure what grunge is, is it a type of motion that frequents the club scene? Im sure I could pick it up.

My main influences are Fight Star, Sum 41, Maroon 5, Avril Lasagne, Gary Glitter Mega Mix and Kelly Clarkson (pre fat).

My mum can drop me off for practice most nights.

• Upvote 1