aberdeen-music

Tagging

paime

Is there any way you can incorporate 'tagging' into the website? Like if I was going to post a question in the quick questions thread which I want Jake to answer for instance, I'd tag him and he would get a notification to look at it? Just a thought.

Good idea, though why would you ever want Jake to answer a question?

:popcorn:

You could always post it on his profile.

I don't even know what 'real tagging' is. #noob

There was a time, not so long ago, when users had the ability to add "tags" to threads to make them easier to search for, ie you could add things like "drummer wanted" or "Lorelei" or whatever. Inevitably it was abused and every thread was tagged with things like "Nefarious Cunt" and "This band sucks" and "Lucky Rathen = wanker" and it was disabled again.

Good idea, though why would you ever want Jake to answer a question?

:popcorn:

You could always post it on his profile.

In the realms of an online forum it contributes more to discuss some topics openly and on the main site.

Also, Jake is good for questions on poop and cats.

In the realms of an online forum it contributes more to discuss some topics openly and on the main site.

Also, Jake is good for questions on poop and cats.

I'm good for a lot more. To be honest, my knowledge of poop is quite poor. I don't have a real interest in poop unless it's in gif form.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Is there any way you can incorporate 'tagging' into the website? Like if I was going to post a question in the quick questions thread which I want Jake to answer for instance, I'd tag him and he would get a notification to look at it? Just a thought.

This will come with the next version of the forum software. :)