10 Easy Wishes

Social Insecurity

The Swellbellys

Filthpact

Ruptured Spleen

Voice Of Aggression [R.I.P]

Guest allsystemsfail

Oi Polloi (everything before and including the "Guilty EP"

Recommend you check out album Fuaim Catha. Their best I think. Their street punk material - you know, their first full length Unite And Win, while cool, just doesn't come close.

One I forgot...Ex-Cathedra.....while they have a lot of patchy material, their limited edt. EP (Anaethetised) is one of the best ska punk hardcore CD's I've heard.....make Capdown look like posers....

I've heard the Oi Polloi LP, I can't say I was overly impressed....half the tracks are old tunes rehashed, and I'm not too keen on a lot of the new subject matter "Let the boots do the fucking talking" "THC" etc....

Guest allsystemsfail
One I forgot...Ex-Cathedra.....while they have a lot of patchy material' date=' their limited edt. EP (Anaethetised) is one of the best ska punk hardcore CD's I've heard.....make Capdown look like posers....

[/quote']

Caught Ex-Cathedra twice in London - with PAIN then Inner Terrestrials. Didn't like them. Don't think they come close to Capdown, who I should say I do have some issues with, but whose two full lengths are incredible. I guess we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
How did I forget Toxik Ephex?

How so with The Exploited farce by the way?

Well, to quote Wattie from the "Apocalypse Tour 1981" LP:

"This one's fir ony cunt who sez punk's deed, well, punk's no' deed , uh, this song's called Punk's Not Dead". Doesn't do punk any favours, really. Also, from the "Live at the Whitehouse" LP, "This song's fir Jello Biafra, cuz I fucked his wife." Enough said.

Guest allsystemsfail
Well' date=' to quote Wattie from the "Apocalypse Tour 1981" LP:

"This one's fir ony cunt who sez punk's deed, well, punk's no' deed , uh, this song's called Punk's Not Dead". Doesn't do punk any favours, really. Also, from the "Live at the Whitehouse" LP, "This song's fir Jello Biafra, cuz I fucked his wife." Enough said.[/quote']

Also, Pusshead's sleeve graphic for album Let's Start A War was used without crediting or paying the artist.

Guest allsystemsfail
present:

1.tearjerk

2.engage

3.shatterhand

4.barefoot

5.oi polloi

i dont like ex-catherdra really but ive only heard one track on a split with wat tyler' date=' wasted and manifesto jukebox...whats your issue with capdown?[/quote']

I gotta say I was disgusted by their choice to tour with Bowling For Soup. Also not down with their view on majors. They were for a time considering making that jump. This said, they are (I believe) one of the most exciting punk outfits out there. I'd love to see Conflict play with these guys. Not as far fetched as it might seem, Inner Terrestrials (a band of which Conflict's Paco is a member) credited on both Civil Disobedients and Pound For The Sound.

• 1 month later...