aberdeen-music

Guitarist seeks band

Mick Maverik

Hey guys, I'm moving to Aberdeen in just over 2 weeks. I'm looking to join a band ASAP. I play lots of different styles. I'm pretty much willing to play anything. I have a couple of short demos online at: My Old Band Demos All the Demos are my own work, apart from "Raining" and part 2 of the solo on "Heavy Metal Vibe". Anyone interested can txt me on:07837978941 or email me at: a2ksco@hotmail.com

I have quite a diverse mix of influences: ACDC, Aerosmith, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Megadeth, GN'R, L.A. Guns, Poison, Motley Crue, WASP, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Slash's snakepit, Velvet Revolver, The Cult, Buckcherry, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Dire Straights, Brides of Destruction, Masterplan, Ugly Kid Joe, Marty Friedman, Stone Temple Pilots, Loaded, Oasis, Buckethead, Alanis Morrisette, Buddy Holly, Bowling for Soup, Greenday, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Dio, Pink Floyd, The Darkness, ASAP, NightWish, JS Bach, Handel, Tonci Huljic

Hey guys' date=' I'm moving to Aberdeen in just over 2 weeks. I'm looking to join a band ASAP. I play lots of different styles. I'm pretty much willing to play anything. I have a couple of short demos online at: My Old Band Demos All the Demos are my own work, apart from "Raining" and part 2 of the solo on "Heavy Metal Vibe". Anyone interested can txt me on:07837978941 or email me at: a2ksco@hotmail.com

I have quite a diverse mix of influences: ACDC, Aerosmith, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Megadeth, GN'R, L.A. Guns, Poison, Motley Crue, WASP, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Slash's snakepit, Velvet Revolver, The Cult, Buckcherry, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Dire Straights, Brides of Destruction, Masterplan, Ugly Kid Joe, Marty Friedman, Stone Temple Pilots, Loaded, Oasis, Buckethead, Alanis Morrisette, Buddy Holly, Bowling for Soup, Greenday, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Dio, Pink Floyd, The Darkness, ASAP, NightWish, JS Bach, Handel, Tonci Huljic

soudin sweetly desperate!!!!!