aberdeen-music

Confessions of a Cereal Killer: the home of cereal reviews and news.

Moose

You should hook up with some cereal companies, like music reviewers with free cds and get free cereal to review.

I've been in touch with Nestle. They forwarded our corresponance to Nestle Cereals, who have yet to get in touch (motherfuckers). Nestle are evil anyway. Do they not kill babies, or elephants, or something?

I've been in touch with Nestle. They forwarded our corresponance to Nestle Cereals, who have yet to get in touch (motherfuckers). Nestle are evil anyway. Do they not kill babies, or elephants, or something?

Jeni's hunch about babies battling each other on war elephants - organised by Nestle - seems most plausible.

• 4 weeks later...

I was going through a bit of a Bran Flakes phase, and I have nothing interesting to say about them. I've got a big one in the works though, and a couple of wee-er ones. Plus, Shaki might write one too.

EDIT: Actually, is Chris Hoy still in adverts for Bran Flakes?

• 2 weeks later...
The best review yet. My particular favourite was this paragraph: "Trivia aside, I don't like this mascot. Toucans have no direct connection to fruit, and as far as I know, birds don't even have a sense of smell. It's all lies."

Great work.

Aside from the fact that Toucans diets are almost exclusively fruit-based that review on the whole is a corker.

I can't understand why anyone would want to go near fruity cereal. GADS!!!